iPhone Dimming while using DJI Fly App
While flying my new DJI Mavic 3 I found that my iPhone 13 screen starts to dim after using for a while.
This became extremely annoying and quite frankly a bit dangerous as I could barely see my screen.
I searched the internet and could not find a fix so here we are. I finally figured it out and thought I would share with my fellow droners.
First go to settings on your iPhone.
Scroll down to Display & Brightness
In Display and Brightness
- Turn off Automatic in Apperance
- Turn Brightness to 100% and True Tone off
- Auto-Lock off
Your almost there! This is the part I had a hard time figuring out. It’s really easy.
- Tap back in settings to get out of Display & Brightness
- Navigate to Accessibility in setting
- Tap “Display & Text Size” in Accessibility
- Scroll to bottom of page and turn “Auto-Brightness” off
Voila, that’s it. Now your screen will always stay bright while using the DJI Fly App.
Just remember to change your iPhone settings when your done flying. It will drain your battery if you leave these on settings for a long time.
If this helped you please leave a comment below and join us for updates and perks.